Resilience is all about our ability to bounce back from challenges, difficulties and set backs in life. This week I talk about how you can ramp up your resilience to be able to deal with all that life throws at us.
– Assess the situation
– Check out the emotions, thoughts and feelings and what to do with them.
– Look for different scenarios
– Make plans to be able to deal with challenge
– Take time out to rest or recover from the impact or clear space if needed
– Ask for support or just find a way to offload
– Look after your physical and mental health
With these ways we can continue to improve our resilience to deal with whatever life throws at us.
Contact me at http://www.emmalangton.com/contact/ if you have comments or questions about this or to book a discovery call to work with me.
Get your free guide 7 Steps from Overwhelm to In Control https://www.emmalangton.com/overwhelm/